- 1 of 1 Photos | View More Photos
The Hudson softball team recently had its awards banquet.
Cami Madar was named the team's Most Valuable Player and Gillian Swan received the Ray Hyser Award.
Madar and Duncan were named to the All-Suburban League National Conference first team and Sadie Mrakuzic and Sara Gedeon were named to the second team. Martha Masich and Kayla Tucciarelli received honorable mention.
Duncan also received honorable mention to the all-district team.
Other awards are as follows:
• Offensive MVP: Duncan
• Defensive MVP: Tucciarelli
• Coaches: Mrakuzic
• Captains: Swan and Lydia Riddell
• Fourth-year letter: Gedeon
• Third-year letter: Masich
• Second-year letter: Madar
• First-year letters: Tucciarelli, Mrakuzic, Duncan, Riddell, Swan, Bri Bellanco, Taylor Brest and Olivia Stefanoni
• Hudson/Suburban League scholar athletes: Brest, Duncan, Madar, Masich, Mrakuzic, Riddell and Tucciarelli
• Ohio Fastpitch Softball Coaches Association scholar athlete: Masich
• Junior varsity MVP: Brettny Bellanco
• JV Offensive MVP: Macy Peck
• JV Defensive MVP: Emma Davis
• JV most improved: Julianne Elbin
• JV Spirit of the Game: Maia Bagnato