- 1 of 1 Photos | View More Photos
Four in a row and counting for the Hudson girls track and field team.
The Lady Explorers won their fourth consecutive dual meet after earning a convincing 90-47 victory over Suburban League National Conference rival Twinsburg April 20 at Hudson Memorial Stadium.
With the win, Hudson improved to 4-1 overall and 4-1 in the National Conference.
The Lady Explorers honored seniors Megan Boyda, Guliana LaMarca, Sydney Booth, Sydney Miller, Heather Furbee, Ally Gold, Natalie Schwarz, Macy Lori, Sydney Cravener, Molly Sandberg, Anna Engelman, Christina Core and Amy Morris prior to the meet.
Hudson athletes who placed first are as follows:
• Pole vault, Macy Lori, 10 feet
• 3,200 meters: junior Cameron Bujaucius, 12 minutes, 15.2 seconds
• 800: junior Kalli Barrett, 2:31
• Long jump: sophomore Taylor Miller, 15-3
• 300 hurdles: freshman Leah Hartman, 50.1
• 400: junior Emily Akin, 1:02.9
• 1,600: junior Grace Turner, 5:34
• 800 relay: junior Andrew Giaimo, Amy Morris and juniors Bryn Strawbridge and Jenna Reitenbach, 1:50.58
• High jump: freshman Molly Stecker and junior Brynn Meyer, 5-2
• 100 hurdles: Tori Shriver, 16.9
• 3,200 relay: Barrett, Turner, junior Hannah Teed and Akin, 9:52