The Western Reserve Academy girls track and field team finished second at a four-team meet April 11 at the Laurel School Butler Campus in Russell.
The Pioneers scored 76 points. Shaker Heights Laurel won with 83 points and Cleveland Heights Beaumont and Cleveland Whitney Young finished with 60 and nine points, respectively.
Reserve placed first in three events.
Felicity White finished in a tie for first in the high jump with a leap of 4 feet 8 inches. Alicia Ma captured first in the long jump with a leap of 14-6.
Also crossing the finish first for WRA was the 400-meter relay team of Amy Zhou, Christine Chan, Ma and Alex Randazzo. That unit posted a time of 54.96 seconds.
Other Pioneers who placed in the top three are as follows:
• Shot put: Nita Reddy, second, 28-5
• Discus: Madison Coleman, second, 73-1
• 3,200 relay: Maggie Corl, Elizabeth Downing, Olivia Robinson and Libby Russ, second, 11:18
• 800 relay: Ma, JJ Je, White and Randazzo, second, 2:02.5
• 1,600 relay: Russ, Corl, White and Zhou, second, 4:37.4
• 1,600: Corl, second, 6:16.8; and Clara Fu, third, 6:21.9
• High jump: Ma, third, 4-6
• 100 hurdles: White, third, 18.04
• 300 hurdles: Russ, third, 58.01
• 800: Robinson, third, 2:57.3