The Western Reserve Academy boys track and field team placed second with 98 points at the six-team East Canton Relays May 10.
Beloit West Branch won the competition with 106 points and North Canton Hoover took third with 70 points.
The Pioneers won four relays.
The 6,400-meter quartet of Max Borrmann, Alexander Wheaton, Simon Ong and Daniel Mylott took first in a time of 19 minutes, 41.2 seconds.
Also finishing first was the 1,600 team of Jae Min Shim, Colton Roe, Gabriel Skora and Nathaniel Lund (3:42.9).
Reserve's other first-place finishes came from the 3,200 relay team of Mylott, Borrmann, Ong and Brett Kramer (8:58.9) and the distance medley unit of Wheaton, Ian Isrealson, Ryan Mock and Kramer (10:24.4).
Also placing in the top four were the following:
• Shot put: Robert Head, Tyson Oliver and Mathew Haemer, second, 119 feet, 1.25 inches
• Discus: Head, Haemer and Rahul Basu, third, 332-10
• High jump: Kramer, Lund and Trevor Lin, third, 16 feet
• Long jump: Ryan Hassell, Roe and Lin, third, 51-7.75 inches
• Pole vault: William Walsh, Robert Balli and Kevin Yang, fourth, 25 feet
• Sprint medley: Sang Jin Kim, Jabril Smith, Kendall Anderson and Ajay Dakappagari, second, 1:41.7
• 400: Kim, Smith, Hassell and Anderson, second, 45.6
• Shuttle hurdles: Mock, Skora, Dakappagari and Shim, third, 1:04.8
• 800: Roe, Head, Hassell and Anderson, third, 1:42.2