The Hudson girls track and field team placed fifth with 49 points at the seven-team Reinhart Relays April 26 at Stow-Munroe Falls High School.
Stow won the competition with 117 points and Brecksville-Broadview Heights (99) and Walsh Jesuit (75) finished second and third, respectively.
Green captured fourth (69) and Strongsville (48) and Firestone (36) placed sixth and seventh, respectively.
The following Lady Explorers finished in the top six:
• 6,400-meter relay: Katie Castrigano, Arielle Dalea, Gaby Palazzo and Eleanor Bashian, third, 23 minutes, 34 seconds
• 800 relay: Brooke Royster, Lauren Westerbeck, Ali Baylor and Natalie Barnett, sixth, 1:53.7
• 3,200 relay: Dalea, Meredith Pinkerton, Bashian and Palazzo, fifth, 10:32.85
• 400 relay: Royster, Westerbeck, Kara Holley and Baylor, sixth, 53.96
• Distance medley: Dalea, Macy Lori, Palazzo and Sarah Wolanske, first, 13:18.44
• Sprint medley: Royster, Holley, Lauren Gorze and Natalie Schwarz, sixth, 2:07.37
• 3,200: Wolanske, third, 12:12.73; and Bashian, fourth, 12:23.42
• 1,600 relay: Baylor, Westerbeck, Amy Morris and Barnett, fourth, 4:16.76
• Pole vault: Lori and Jordan Miller, tied for second place, 9 feet, 3 inches; and Teghan Piper, fifth, 8-6
Hudson is scheduled to host Northeast Ohio Conference River Division rival Mayfield April 30 at 4:30 p.m.
The Lady Explorers are set to compete at the Wooster Kiwanis Invitational May 3 at 9 a.m.