The Western Reserve boys track and field team placed second with 85 points at the nine-team East Palestine Relays April 25.
Rootstown won the competition with 99 points and Mineral Ridge (79) finished third.
The Pioneers placed first in two relays.
The shuttles team of Ryan Mock, Gabriel Skora, Ajay Dakappagari and Jae Min Shim won with a time of 1 minute, 6.1 seconds.
Also taking first was the 800 team of Colt Roe, Shim, Nathaniel Lund and Kyle Scott (1:41.6).
Other relays that placed in the top five for WRA were the following:
• Discus: Mathew Haemer and Robert Head, second, 234 feet, 8 inches
• High jump: Lund and Trevor Lin, fifth, 10 feet
• Long jump: Ryan Hassell and Kendall Anderson, fourth, 34-2.5
• Shot put: Head and Tyson Oliver, second, 80-9.5
• 6,400: Daniel Mylott, Alex Wheaton, Matt Borrmann and Brett Kramer, second, 21:32.5
• 400: Anderson, Jabril Smith, Scott and Hassell, second, 46.8
• Distance medley: Michael Damato, Skora, Yuki Yamasaki and Ian Israelson, 13:27.4
• 3,200: Bormann, Mylott, Wheaton and Kramer, second, 9:12
• Sprint medley: Sang Jin Kim, Smith, Shim and Hassell, third, 1:49.4
• 1,600: Roe, Skora, Dakappagari and Lund, third, 3:53.8
The Pioneers are scheduled to compete at the Cuyahoga Heights Relays May 3 at 3 p.m.