The Hudson boys track and field team finished fifth with 59 points at the six-team Reinhart Relays at Stow-Munroe Falls High School.
Walsh Jesuit won the competition with 108 points.
Strongsville took second (96) and Stow placed third (92).
Brecksville-Broadview Heights finished fourth (86) and Akron Firestone captured sixth (40).
The following Explorers placed in the top six:
• 110-meter hurdles: Adam Green, fourth, 16.01 seconds; and Matthew Gold, sixth, 16.71
• 6,400 relay: Connor Sinko, Matthew Hallgarth, Matt Stevenot and Andrew Bitter, fifth, 19:51.95
• 800 relay: Green, Alex O'Keefe, Doni Moffa and Logan Thomas, fifth, 1:38.15
• Shuttle hurdles: Green, Gold, Namin Cho and Jaret Hildebrand, fourth, 1:09.84
• 400 relay: Thomas Bevan, Michael Lovano, O'Keefe and Jake Gamertsfelder, sixth, 48.51
• Distance medley: Bitter, Sinko, Ian Liljestrand and Nick Moffitt, fifth, 12:07.43
• Sprint medley: Bevan, Lovano, Brian Shawd and O'Keefe, fourth, 1:47.57
• 3,200: Blake Roberts, first, 10:12.44
• 1,600 relay: Green, Gamertsfelder, Gold and Marty McDonald, fourth, 3:40.88
• High jump: Thomas and Jack Linert, tied for second, 5 feet, 10 inches
• Pole vault: Jacob Teed, tied for seventh, 9 feet
• Long jump: Thomas, third, 21-2
• Discus: John Brandon, first, 156 feet, 4 inches, which was a meet record
• Shot put: Brandon, third, 41-10.5; and David Lizanich, fourth, 41-5
For more, see the April 30 edition of the Hudson Hub-Times.