The Western Reserve Academy girls track and field team placed fourth with 61 points in the Division B standings at the Gene Kobus Perry Relays April 19.
Woodridge won the seven-team competition with 106 points and Wickliffe (85) and Perry (75) finished second and third, respectively.
The following Pioneers placed in the top six:
• 400 relay: Erin Dockery, Emily Cremer, Catherine Berry and and Wade-Watta Kamara, fourth, 53.5 seconds
• 400 weight throw: Ainsley Rhodes, Victoria Hearin, Madison Clark-Bruno and Maya Gallegos, third, 1:04.5
• 800 relay: Cremer, Annie Carter, Berry and Kamara, third, 1:52
• 1,600 relay: Berry, Cremer, Carter and Kamara, first, 4:20.9
• 3,200 relay: Anna Ballard, Sophie Arzberger, Irina Kopyeva and Abby Wyman, fourth, 11:29
• 6,400 relay: Kopyeva, Sophia Nichols, Molly Hulver and Wyman, third, 26:00
• Sprint medley: Angelle Henkelmann, Dockery, Halle Sovich and Hannah Saucier, sixth, 2:10.6
• Distance medley: Wyman, Arzberger, Hulver and Ballard, fourth, 15:30.8
• Shuttle hurdles: Sovich, Arzberger, Henkelmann and Carter, third, 1:14.1
• High jump: Arzberger and Berry, second, 9-6
• Long jump: Carter and Henkelmann, sixth, 26-7
• Shot put: Gallegos and Sophia Cause, sixth, 52-4
• Discus: Clark-Bruno and Sophia Causey, fourth, 161-11