The Western Reserve Academy boys track and field team placed second with 83 points in the eight-team Division B standings at the Gene Kobus Perry Relays.
Woodridge won the competition with 105 points and Kirtland took third (69).
The following Pioneers placed in the top six:
• Shot put: Robert Head and Tyson Oliver, third, 79 feet, 6.5 inches
• Discus: Matthew Haemer and Head, first, 235-11
• High jump: Brett Kramer and Nathaniel Lund, third, 11 feet
• Long jump: Ryan Hassell and Kendall Anderson, fifth, 32-10.5
• Pole vault: Robert Balli, third, 7 feet
• 6,400 meters: Daniel Mylott, Simon Ong, Max Borrman and Kramer, second, 20 minutes, 35 seconds
• Shuttle hurdles: Ryan Mock, Gabe Skora, Ajay Dakappagari and Jae Min Shim, second, 1:07.1
• 400: Anderson, Colton Roe, Kyle Scott and Hassell, second, 46.2
• 400 weightman's throw: Rahul Basu, Oliver, Haemer and Head, second, 51.5
• 3,200: Ong, Mitchell Pollock, Ian Israelson and Alexander Wheaton, third, 9:24
• 800: Roe, Trevor Lin, Lund and Hassell, sixth, 1:40.2
• Distance medley: Mylott, Skora, Borrmann and Kramer, second, 11:56.6
• 1,600: Shim, Roe, Dakappagari and Lund, third, 3:47.5