The Hudson girls track and field team finished fourth in the eight-team Division A meet with 44 points April 19 at the Gene Kobus Perry Relays.
Stow-Munroe Falls won the competition with 115 points and Geneva (110) and Mayfield (63) placed second and third, respectively.
The following Lady Explorers finished in the top six:
• 1,600-meter relay: Ali Baylor, Lauren Westerbeck, Victoria Breeden and Natalie Barnett, fifth, 4 minutes, 38.17 seconds
• 3,200 relay: Arielle Dalea, Breeden, Katie Castrigano and Sarah Wolanske, fifth, 10:41.82
• 6,400 relay: Wolanske, Dalea, Castrigano and Breeden, first, 23:05.2
• 800 sprint medley: Brooke Royster, Kara Holley, Brooke Zubal and Amy Morris, fifth, 2:04.59
• Distance medley: Morris, Macy Lori, Dalea and Wolanske, first, 13:26.97
• Shuttle hurdles: Janine Planchet, Ally Gold, Mary Catherine Good and Zubal, fourth, 1:13.29
• Pole vault: Macy Lori, third, 8 feet, 6 inches; and Teghan Piper, tied for fourth, 8 feet
• Shot put: Heather Weaver, eighth, 24-7
• Discus: Weaver, eighth, 75-8
For more, see the April 23 edition of the Hudson Hub-Times.