The Western Reserve Academy track and field teams competed at the Nordonia Relays April 12 in Macedonia.
The boys finished seventh out of 11 teams with 23.5 points. Nordonia won the competition with 103 points and Brunswick (95) and Mentor (90) placed second and third, respectively.
The girls finished 10th out of 12 teams with 17 points. Mentor won with 100 points and Stow-Munroe Falls (82) and Brunswick (78) took second and third, respectively.
The following Pioneers placed in the top eight:
• 100 meters: Kendall Anderson, fifth, 11.98 seconds
• 400 relay: Anderson, Jabril Smith, Colt Roe and Ryan Hassell, seventh, 46.41
• 800 relay: Jae Min Shim, Gabe Skora, Nate Lund and Hassell, eighth, 1:39.21
• 3,200 relay: Mitch Pollock, Chris Sprunt, Yuki Yamasaki and Michael Damato, eighth, 9:59.66
• 6,400 relay: Danny Mylott, Simon Ong, Ian Israelson and Max Borrmann, sixth. 20:49.82
• Sprint medley: Hassell, Smith, Anderson and Lund, sixth, 1:42.97
• Distance medley: Ong, Ajay Dakappagari, Mylott and Borrmann, seventh, 12:16.41
• Shot put: Maison Cunningham, eighth, 41 feet, 6 inches
• 400 relay: Tricia Cunningham, Annie Carter, Catherine Berry and Wade-Watta Kamara, seventh, 51.79
• 800 relay: Cunningham, Carter, Berry and Kamara, fourth, 1:51.41
• 1,600 relay: Cunningham, Emily Cremer, Berry and Kamara, fifth, 4:20.18
• Distance medley: Irina Kopyeva, Hannah Saucier, Anna Ballard and Abby Wyman, eighth, 15:01.27
• High jump: Sophie Arzberger, tied for fifth, 4-10
• Long jump: Carter, second, 16-5