The Hudson boys and girls swimming and diving teams are Northeast Ohio Conference Valley Division champions.
Both teams finished 10-0 overall and 4-0 in the Valley Division.
It was the girls team's second consecutive title.
The boys posted a 159-155 victory and the girls scored a 159-156 win against Strongsville Jan. 24 on the road.
"It was a great meet to end the regular season," Hudson head coach Matt Davis said. "We always have tough battles with Strongsville and this was no different."
Both meets came down to the final event, the 400-yard freestyle relay.
The boys sealed their win by placing second and third, respectively.
The second-place team of Ross Palazzo, Cole Clampffer, Peyton Brown and Brendon Mulcahey finished with a time of 3 minutes, 12.99 seconds.
The third-place relay of Connor Coburn, Keegan Goeke, Tanner Nelson and Doni Moffa crossed the finish line in 3:26.26.
The girls clinched the win by taking first and third in the 400 freestyle relay.
The first-place team of Jillian Saccogna, Sarah Wolanske, Stephanie Boyd and Paige Kelly posted a time of 3:37.83.
The third-place squad of Natalie Gundling, Kristin Dagley, Maggie Haas and Macy Trattner finished in 3:48.97.
"The girls got down early, but they fought the whole way," Davis said. "I am so proud of our team for not giving up when we got behind. This sets up really well heading into the postseason."
The following Explorers and Lady Explorers finished in the top three and the following Hudson relays won:
• 200 freestyle: Clampffer, first, 1:46.86
• 200 individual medley: Palazzo, first, 1:51.64; and Brown, third, 2:02.1
• 50 freestyle: Mulcahey, first, 21.67
• Diving: Brendan Dagley, third, 175.88 points
• 100 butterfly: Mulcahey, second, 53.32
• 100 freestyle: Palazzo, first, 47.1
• 500 freestyle: Brown, second, 4:58.04
• 200 freestyle relay: Mulcahey, Clampffer, Brown and Palazzo, first, 1:27.58
• 100 backstroke: Moffa, third, 55.59
• 100 breaststroke: Adam Ambroziak, second, 1:03.75; and Ryan Johnson, third, 1:05.29
• 200 freestyle: Wolanske, second, 1:57.75; and Gundling, third, 2:01.37
• 200 IM: Kelly, first, 2:11.78
• 50 freestyle: Caitlin Weigel, second, 25.27; and Saccogna, third, 25.3
• Diving: Brittany Seibert, second, 196.68
• 100 butterfly: Weigel, third, 1:01.86
• 100 freestyle: Boyd, second, 54.56; and Saccogna, third, 55.18
• 500 freestyle: Kelly, first, 5:11.63; Wolanske, second, 5:17.41; and Gundling, third, 5:32.71
• 100 backstroke: Boyd, first, 1:01.24; and Haas, third, 1:02.21
• 100 breaststroke: Gina Saxon, second, 1:09.16
Hudson plans to send 26 swimmers to the Canton Junior Varsity Invitational, which is scheduled for Feb. 1 at C.T. Branin Natatorium in Canton. The meet is set to begin at 9 a.m.
The varsity teams are set to compete in a Division I sectional meet Feb. 7 at the University of Akron's Ocasek Natatorium. The meet is scheduled to begin at noon.