The Hudson girls basketball team recently had its awards banquet.
The Lady Explorers finished 20-5 after reaching a Division I district title game. Hudson, which had a 13-game winning streak during the season, finished third with a 6-4 record in the Northeast Ohio Conference Valley Division.
The Lady Explorers finished 10th in the final state rankings.
It was Hudson's highest ranking since the 2002-03 season.
It also was the Lady Explorers' highest win total since the 2002-03 season.
Senior forward Hannah Boesinger led the team in points (456), rebounds (253) and steals (72) this season.
She was named to the All-Northeast Ohio Conference Valley Division team.
Boesinger also was named to the first Women's Tri-County Basketball Coaches Association first team, the Associated Press Northeast Ohio Inland District first team and the All-NOC Valley Division first team.
Boesinger, a Hudson Scholar Athlete, received special mention to the AP All-Ohio team. She finished with 1,056 career points and is the sixth female player in Hudson High School history to reach 1,000 points.
Boesinger is scheduled to play on the Summit team in the Rotary Summit/Stark All Star Game March 27 at Malone University in Canton. Game time is set for 6:30 p.m.
Senior guard Kelly Gough was set to play on the Summit team in the WTCBCA All Star Game March 18 at Barberton High School. Hudson head coach Dennis Lawler has been named coach of the Summit team. Results of that game were not available at press time.
Other team awards are as follows:
• Most assists: Allison Zullo, 88
• Most blocks: Krissy Mummey, 76
• Most improved: Mummey
• Ray Hyser: Gough
• All-NOC Valley third team: Jackie Ulmer
• All-NOC Valley honorable mention: Zullo and Gough
• AP Northeast Ohio Inland District third team: Ulmer
• Hudson Scholar Athletes: Claire Brown, Allison Prosser, Emily Klemencic, Erin Madar, Emily Erdmann, Ashley Gough, Maureen Madar, Hannah Monsman, Megan Monsman, Nicole Goodson, Allison Baylor, Mummey, Ulmer, Boesinger, Zullo, Brynne Drohan and Gough
• NOC Scholar Athletes: Maureen Madar, Baylor, Mummey, Ulmer, Drohan, Gough and Zullo