The Hudson girls and boys swimming and diving teams fared well at the third annual George W. Morton Relay Meet Dec. 29 at Cleveland State University's Busbey Natatorium.
The girls placed first out of 10 teams with 220 points and Strongsville (208) and Rocky River Magnificat (174) finished second and third, respectively.
The boys scored 188 points to finish in a tie for second with Mayfield. Strongsville won the 10-team competition with 212 points.
The following Hudson swimmers placed:
• 200-yard medley: Emily Arther, Gina Saxon, Connie Gan and Jillian Saccogna, second, 25.64 seconds
• 800 freestyle: Sarah Wolanske, Angie Doerrer, Marscha Hornis and Paige Kelly, first, 8:11.78
• 400 individual medley: Stephanie Boyd, Leah Ambroziak, Natalie Hill and Laura Murphy, first, 4:16.04
• 200 butterfly: Caitlin Weigel, Wolanske, Saxon and Hill, third, 1:57.16
• 200 freestyle: Saccogna, Dagley, Doerrer and Arther, fifth, 1:46.75
• 400 medley: Boyd, Murphy, Gan and Kelly, first, 4:08.43
• 200 backstroke: Boyd, Hill, Dagley and Arther, first, 1:57.96
• 200 breaststroke: Saxon, Ambroziak, Hornis and Doerrer, second, 2:18.19
• 400 freestyle: Gan, Saccogna, Murphy and Kelly, first, 3:40.57
• 200 medley: Doni Moffa, Ross Palazzo, Ryan Hutcheson and Ryan Johnson, first, 1:41.16
• 800 freestyle: Cole Clampffer, Miguel Gomes, Palazzo and Peyton Brown, second, 7:30.49
• 400 IM: Adam Ambroziak, Tyler Behm, Will Wiley and Alex McQuillen, sixth, 4:14.53
• 200 butterfly: Wiley, Patrik Pollock, McQuillen and Gomes, fourth, 1:52.34
• 200 freestyle: Palazzo, Clampffer, Brown and Hutcheson, first, 1:29.53
• 400 medley: Moffa, Behm, Clampffer and Johnson, third, 3:54.66
• 200 backstroke: Keegan Goeke, Moffa, Brian Holcomb and Tanner Nelson, second, 1:50.56
• 200 breaststroke: Ambroziak, Behm, Johnson and Gabriel Casimiro, second, 2:05.03
• 400 freestyle: Brown, Hutcheson, Gomes and McQuillen, fifth, 3:30.84
Both Hudson teams are scheduled to return to Busbey Natatorium for the Northeast Ohio Conference Meet Jan. 5 at 5:30 p.m.