- 1 of 1 Photos | View More Photos
HUDSON -- At the upcoming May 8th Board of Education meeting, Superintendent Phil Herman and GPD Architects will give a presentation about the Hudson City School District Master Facilities Plan. Information covered at the Board meeting will also be the topics of discussion in the Community Forums. The Board meeting starts at 7 p.m. in the High School Media Center.
Please plan to share your thoughts regarding the Master Facilities Plan at the upcoming Community Forums in May. Meeting topics will include:
Traditional Architectural Design Concepts for a new Middle School.
- Elementary Renovations Plan
- Central Campus Site Plan
- Long Term Facilities Vision
Resident may choose a date and time for any of the open meetings:
- May 16, Barlow Community Center, Memorial Room, 6:30 - 8 p.m.
- May 17, Barlow Community Center, Assembly Room, 1 - 2:30 p.m.
- May 23, Barlow Community Center, Memorial Room, 2 3:30 p.m.
- May 23, Barlow Community Center, Memorial Room, 6:30 8 p.m.
- May 31,Laurel Lake Community Room, 2:00 - 3:30 p.m.
To learn more about the Master Facilities Plan and to keep up-to-date about the presentations and discussions, visit the www.hudson.k12.oh.us, and click on Master Facilities Plan.
All Board of Education meetings are videotaped by Hudson Community Television. In addition, all HCTV channels can be viewed online at: watch.hudsoncommunity.tv.