As part of the Graham Road Reconstruction Project, work will commence on replacing deteriorated concrete pavement on Graham Road in the Route 8 interchange area. The work will begin June 6 and run through Aug. 25. Traffic on Graham Road will be reduced to one lane in each direction during this time period. In addition, the work will require closing Route 8 entrance and exit ramps for periods of time during the construction period. Detours will be posted.
The upcoming changes in traffic patterns are:
• The southbound Route 8 exit ramp to Graham Road and the southbound Route 8 entrance ramp from westbound Graham Road will be closed for approximately 14 days from June 9 through June 23.
• The northbound Route 8 exit ramp to Graham Road will be restricted to two lanes.
• The northbound Route 8 entrance ramp will remain open.
The detours for the closed ramps will be as follows:
• Southbound Route 8 to Graham Road: Southbound Route 8 traffic will use the southbound exit ramp to Steels Corners Road, then east on Steels Corners Road to Hudson Drive, then south on Hudson Drive to Graham Road.
• Westbound Graham Road to southbound Route 8: Westbound Graham Road traffic will use the northbound Route 8 entrance ramp to the northbound Steels Corners exit ramp, then west on Steels Corners Road to the southbound Route 8 entrance ramp to southbound Route 8.
For additional information, contact the city of Stow Engineering Department at 330-689-2719.