Heading Logo

Volunteers sought for Hudson city boards

Published: November 23, 2012 11:34 AM

 The city of Hudson relies on volunteer boards and commissions as part of its governmental process.  City Council is seeking new members to serve on the following boards/commissions:
• Board of Zoning and Building Appeals;
• Cable TV Advisory Committee;
• Cemetery Board;
• Environmental Awareness Committee;
• Golf Advisory Board;
• Park Board;
• Personnel Advisory and Appeals Board; and
• Planning Commission.
Hudson residents interested in becoming a member of one of these boards should complete the online Boards and Commissions Application at www.hudson.oh.us/forms.aspx?FID=64. Alternatively, residents may print and fill out an application from the website at www.hudson.oh.us/DocumentCenter/Home/View/590 and return it to the Clerk of Council, 27 E. Main Street, by 4:30 p.m. Dec. 7.
For questions regarding the application, residents may contact Hudson Clerk of Council Elizabeth Slagle at 330-342-1796.

Rate this article

Do you want to leave a comment?   Please Log In or Register to comment.