Hudson Community Education and Recreation is offering the following classes beginning in late November and December. These are the last new classes before the new activities guide in January. Visit www.hudson.edu/hcer to register.
• Jr. Dazzling Dancers (ages 3-5): This four-week session includes fairy tale ballet, groovy jazz and bouncy hip hop and cheer moves, taught in a fun and age-appropriate program. Classes meet Wednesdays, Nov. 28 to Dec. 19 from 2:15 to 3 p.m.
• Dazzling Dancers Dance and Cheer (grades K-5): Boys and girls can join the fun of learning cool dance moves and cheers, hip-hop and cheerleading elements are incorporated into easy-to-learn routines. The program meets Wednesdays Nov. 28 to Dec. 19 at East Woods media center.
• Kids Crafts for Christmas (grades K-2): Children make presents for family and friends. Special Christmas ornaments will be crafted, as well. The program meets three Saturdays, Dec. 1 to 15, from 10 to 11 a.m. at East Woods School.
n Sweet Treats Cooking Class (grades K-5): Chefs will be involved in creating and decorating their own sweet treats and will be able to share some of the goodies with their family. The program meets Dec. 13 from 3:50 to 4:50 p.m. at East Woods School.
• Driver Education: This is the course required by the state of Ohio for all drivers under age 18. The course includes both classroom and behind the wheel training. The session meets Dec. 3, 5, 10, 12, 17 and 19 from 3:15 to 7 p.m. at Hudson High School.
• Pilates Mat Classes: Develop a stronger core and more flexibility with this rejuvenating pilates class. Instructor Sandy Wilson is STOTT Pilates certified and provides individual attention in the smaller class size. Class meets Thursdays Nov. 29 to Jan. 10 from 7 to 8 p.m. at Barlow Community Center.
• Organizing Your Photos: Learn how to organize photos using the Adobe Photoshop Elements program. This class will enable participants to easily find photos out of a collection of thousands. The program meets Thursdays Dec. 6 to 20 from 7 to 9 p.m. at Hudson High School.