Cleveland – Pro Football Hall of Fame Fan Fest hits the field in Cleveland, Ohio on Saturday, May 3rd and Sunday, May 4th. The Pro Football Hall of Fame has teamed up with Cleveland’s International Exposition (I-X) Center and BaAM Productions to present this inaugural, interactive, must- attend event. (See videos https://vimeo.com/89339931 and https://vimeo.com/89625124)
“Fan Fest is a great way for so many Hall of Famers to reach out to the fans like never before. I am excited to be part of Fan Fest and think this is the first of many,” said Terry Bradshaw, inducted in 1989. Bradshaw is bringing his own Las Vegas style one man act to Fan Fest. “America’s Favorite Dumb Blonde” will play two shows on Sunday, May 4, at 2pm and 7pm.
“We are launching the first-ever Pro Football Hall of Fame Fan Fest in Cleveland because I know the great passion and love Northeast Ohio has for the heroes of America’s greatest game, ” said George Veras, Pro Football Hall of Fame Enterprises president and CEO. “Having this event produced by Cleveland’s I-X Center, the 9th largest convention center in the world, will give families a memorable experience to last a lifetime.” Fan Fest is comprised of nearly 1 million square feet of interactive football activities, including, a full size 100 yard indoor field, 3 custom built theaters, games, exhibits and more.
Fan Fest will offer 20 hours of exclusive experiential programming scheduled throughout four different shows. Saturday, May 3rd and Sunday, May 4th, from 10am-3pm and 4pm-9pm. Included with each show admission, fans will enjoy this unique Hall of Fame lineup of events:
- A 30,000 square foot reverential walkthrough experience upon entry, dedicated to the participating Hall of Famers.
- The Gridiron. A full size 100 yard indoor field with special clinics conducted by Hall of Famers, featuring local College and High School teams. Fans and families will also have free time to play on the field, with Hall of Famers stopping by for visits.
- Draft Chalk Talk Theater. A 1,000 seat presentation theater, where fans will interact with Hall of Famers to discuss the upcoming 2014 NFL Draft. Fans are encouraged to participate in Q & A.
- Legends Theater. A 1,000 seat presentation theater, where fans will witness Hall of Famers discuss memorable football moments on their Road to Canton. CNN legend, Larry King will host the Saturday ‘Road to Canton’ sessions. Pro Football Hall of Fame President, David Baker will host the Sunday sessions. Fans are encouraged to participate in Q & A.
- FREE memorabilia appraisals by Heritage Auctions (ha.com) “The World’s Largest Collectibles Auctioneer”. Fans can bring in as many football memorabilia items as they wish for appraisal, as well as, enjoy daily presentations in the Memorabilia Appraisal Theater.
- Interactive games of skill, suitable for all ages, including Quarterback Challenge, Touchdown Run, Lineman Push, Backyard Kick, Buttonhook, Shotgun Challenge, Mini-Camp & Combine and more.
- A gallery of iconic bronze busts on display, rarely removed from their home in Canton.
- PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES: Fans will have a chance to take photos with Hall of Famers in the bust gallery, and throughout the expansive show floor.
- A Pro Football Hall of Fame exhibit titled, “Pro Football and the American Spirit”, featuring footage and rare artifacts honoring NFL players as members of the U.S. Armed Forces.
- Radio Disney Cleveland family friendly shows. Saturday 5-7pm and Sunday 1-3pm.
- ESPN Cleveland (WKNR 850AM) will broadcast live onsite Saturday and Sunday from 9am-3pm
- A 6,000 square foot official Pro Football Hall of Fame merchandise store.
- FREE PARKING at the I-X Center.
Upgrade tickets are available for the following:
- Four-Time Super Bowl Champion Terry Bradshaw will perform his Las Vegas style one-man show, “America’s Favorite Dumb Blonde” on Sunday, May 4th. Show times are at 2pm and 7pm.
- Autograph Sessions. 16 total. Four sessions during each show, featuring never before presented groupings of Hall of Famers. An exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
“I-X Center is one of the nation’s premier exhibition facilities. We are thrilled to team up with the Pro Football Hall of Fame and BaAM Productions to deliver an unprecedented sports and entertainment event featuring 100 Hall of Famers. I-X Center offers more than 10,000 free parking spaces immediately adjacent to the facility, and is conveniently located with easy access between multiple major freeway systems and nearby hotels,” said Brad Gentille, President & CEO of I-X Center Corporation.
Tickets for this unique and incredible experience are on sale now and can be purchased at ProFootballHOF.com/FanFest, by calling 1-844-FAN-FEST (216-265-2624) or by visiting local Ohio Discount Drug Mart store locations. To catch all the Fan Fest updates and to stay connected with other fans, follow @ProFootballHOF and @ixcenter on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Join the conversation using #FanFestHOF and #ixcenter.