Cleveland, OH – This spring football fans will have the opportunity of a lifetime as the Pro Football Hall of Fame kicks off the first-ever Pro Football Hall of Fame Fan Fest at Cleveland’s International Exposition Center (I-X Center), May 3-4, 2014. This new event will not only include an assortment of exciting interactive experiences, but fans will have multiple opportunities to interact with the 100 Hall of Famers scheduled to participate. Tickets for this one-of-a-kind event go on sale today and can be purchased at profootballhof.com/fanfest.
“As a Pro Football Hall of Famer, I realize more than ever how much I owe to the fans who gave me so much support as a player,” said Terry Bradshaw, who was inducted in 1989. “I always receive such a warm reception from fans, and this Fan Fest is a great chance to say thanks to the Hall of Fame fans of the game.”
The expansive event will cover more than one million square feet and will feature a variety of engaging activities perfect for everyone from the die-hard to the casual football fan. Including open seating and free parking, the event will feature:
- Pro Football Hall of Fame exhibit with artifacts from the Hall of Famers’ playing days on the field. The players also will be on hand to talk about pro football history
- Football clinics with the legends on a full-size 100-yard indoor field
- Chalk talk with the Hall of Famers looking ahead to the 2014 NFL draft
- Round table film screenings narrated by Hall of Fame greats
- Merchandise shop featuring Hall of Fame commemorative items
- Hall of Famer Terry Bradshaw will perform his one-man show, which was launched this past summer at The Mirage in Las Vegas. Bradshaw will perform twice on Sunday, May 4 at 2 and 7 p.m. (tickets sold separately)
- Each day will include eight autograph sessions, taking place from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. Fans that attend all autograph sessions will have the opportunity to collect 100 signatures. (tickets sold separately and will go on sale mid-February)
In the months leading up to the event, fans can expect even more exciting details and features to be revealed.
“The first-ever Pro Football Hall of Fame Fan Fest will bring together the greats of America’s most popular sport with their dedicated fans,” said George Veras, Pro Football Hall of Fame Enterprises president and CEO. “With such a wide variety of activities, from football clinics to autograph signings, the Fan Fest will allow people to interact firsthand with the players and will truly have something for everyone.”
“I-X Center is one of the nation’s premier exhibition facilities, accustomed to handling the anticipated two-day crowd of 60,000 people,” said Brad Gentille, president & CEO of I-X Center Corporation, host of the Pro Football Hall of Fame Fan Fest. “We are excited to join our exceptional production partners, Pro Football Hall of Fame Enterprises and BaAM Productions, to deliver an unprecedented sports and entertainment event with 100 Hall of Famers. The I-X Center offers more than 10,000 free parking spaces immediately adjacent to the facility and is conveniently located with easy access between multiple major freeway systems and nearby hotels.”
Hall of Famers participating in the event include football greats such as Terry Bradshaw, Joe Namath, Warren Moon, Anthony Munoz, Rod Woodson, Lynn Swann and Earl Campbell. The full list is available at profootballhof.com/fanfest.
In a unique gathering where fans get to meet and hear from 100 Hall of Famers, the Fan Fest lets the most passionate fans of America’s biggest game get in on the action. General admission tickets go on sale starting today and include free parking. The cost is $39.99 for adults and $19.99 for children ages 7-12; kids 6 and under are free. Tickets for Terry Bradshaw’s one-man show are available separately for $70 and tickets for the autograph sessions will go on sale mid-February. To purchase tickets fans can logon to profootballhof.com/fanfest or call 1-844-FAN-FEST.
To catch all the updates about Fan Fest and connect with other fans, follow @ProFootballHOF on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Join the conversation using #PFHOFFanFest.